Thursday, November 8, 2012

Growth as an individual, but at a price.
I feel sometimes others stigmatize me, or ridicule me. I suppose that’s what makes me an insecure individual. I have a plan with my living situation, and what I’m going to do about it to go forward not in reverse.

Regardless I'm doing swell today, and moving forward. Started a new volunteer gig a few weeks ago to further boot my resume~

I had my priority’s wrong in my 20s, and drifted away, while I believe in a higher power, god, or whatever you want to call it. I don’t know if my view in conventional, I believe in the conventional god or the biblical since, but don’t consider myself a bible thump-er.

I have some issues to iron out, but ponder the meaning of what life has to offer, someone who lost faith long ago.


Just my thoughts for today, I feel stigmatized

Leigh McInnis Gaetjens PO Box 150063 San Rafael, CA 94915-0063 (415) 572-4169 lmgaetjens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments