Thursday, August 30, 2012

progress and enlightment

I made peace with some things, worried about family back in Louisiana with the hurricane. Off probation in 9 days, turning in my expungement paperwork in 11 days, went the the Marin alano club this morning for coffee. Might make a meeting over there around noon or so.


Talked to my AA Sponsor about a possible relationship with someone I have known for about 2 years, he doesn’t think its a good idea. I’m not so sure either, but pondering things somewhat.

I may be moving on from Marin after I get a few affairs in order, but im likely to remain here for a while and focus on educational opportunity, and employment opportunity.



Leigh McInnis Gaetjens PO Box 150063 San Rafael, CA 94915-0063 (415) 572-4169 lmgaetjens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments