Thursday, July 5, 2012

Met with sponsor today, took care of business at Collage of Marin, working on another school too in Marin. Have to go back to collage of Marin tomorrow to take care of business. Met with my AA sponsor today, starting school after Aug. 20th 2012

Progress not perfection attended Marin Alano club today and fellowshipped, my roommate deal is not the best as I approach my 5th year sobriety date of [7/13/2007] Ive had ups and downs in sobriety and some very deep dark places, as well as my OA, DA , SLAA programs sometimes quickly sometimes slowly we grow, some folks dont always put things in gods hands per say, but I do.

Ive grown a lot the past few years and look forward to getting off probation early September 7th 2012
and Ive started my expungement process and in the process of getting letters shortly there after and starting my productive life over.

Leigh McInnis Gaetjens PO Box 150063 San Rafael, CA 94915-0063 (415) 572-4169 lmgaetjens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments