Tuesday, June 19, 2012


Had interesting debate on IRC, a few individuals considered me rather radical....I suppose that could be an definition of myself, perhaps controversial.

I have a plan, and im sticking to it, to move yet again...Im keeping tight lipped about it for now, talked to a old friend who is undergoing an operation soon.


Working on a few things and have a plan for a radical server, domain name, blog of techie Gothic punk and general info of my opinions despite some not agreeing with me, and remaining unpopular in California in some circles.

Ill post more details as they become ready to become posted or I feel comfortable sharing on the INTERNET.
Leigh McInnis Gaetjens PO Box 150063 San Rafael, CA 94915-0063 (415) 572-4169 lmgaetjens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments