Wednesday, June 13, 2012


In much less pain after going to the dentist, in much less pain though I am still in pain. Taking Advil 800mg for the pain. Going back to school have two appointments in July and august.


Working on my goals, and working toward my goals. Living in novato right now, look forward towards returning to San Rafael. Making progress in my short and long term goals. One day at a time, meeting with my wonderful AA sponsor tomorrow.

Went to a few meetings today, slept OK was in bed by midnight, up late preforming research on the INTERNET @ home.


taking a class for the peer counceling at the San Rafael Enterprise Resource Center, though I may have a conflict with the other classes Ill be taking in Marin County.

Leigh McInnis Gaetjens PO Box 150063 San Rafael, CA 94915-0063 (415) 572-4169 lmgaetjens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments