Friday, June 8, 2012


Pain is better, rested today. Met with a friend applied for an apartment out of town, might pull a geographical after probation ends September 7th.but im likely to remain in Marin for a while, for the time being.

I called my AA sponsor today, and took care of some personal logistical planning after probation such as housing, employment, educational goals. And also continue to progress in other matters in my life and improving myself as an individual.

I am glad I avoided controlled doctor prescribed drugs on my dental surgery. I also made peace with a few things in my past, presently I am shopping around for a therapist sort of, have two potential candidates.

Have a follow up dentist appointment next week, hope all is well.
Leigh McInnis Gaetjens PO Box 150063 San Rafael, CA 94915-0063 (415) 572-4169 lmgaetjens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments