Saturday, June 2, 2012


My feelings of pain have largely gone away, just attended a wonderful meeting at the marin alano club, and shared a little of my pain.... after I get through this rough time, ill share more on it...perhaps away from the Alano club... some people there are childish.

Enjoying my time in novato, in San Rafael as a write this at star bucks my sponsors favorite haunt. About to head back to novato.. was thinking of going to the beach in Marin today.. but im going to put that off until next weekend.

Saving money towards my new employment, educational and housing goals. Making progress and practicing the steps of DA. Continuing to loose weight, and practicing the steps of OA. Making progress but not prefecture in SLAA. On step 6 in AA, soon to be on step 7.

got very sweaty today, didn't make the NAMI walk in San Francisco due to tooth pain, went on a hike in San Rafael and got very sweaty and dirty as I fell down, and cleaned my self up a little. Looking forward toward taking a shower back at the ranch.


Thinking of launching my blog or website again, have other priority before I purchase a domain name again and pay for hosting. Using the blogger and Google plus, have some interesting followers of my blog at the present or blog 2.0

Stayed up way too late last night e-mailing resume, and playing CIV IV. (4).
and counterstrike as well.


Not doing as many SETI @ home cycles on the BONIC program. Might go to a 3pm mens meeting at marin alano club possibly.

Going to take that Amtrak trip in February or march of next year perhaps. Going to also discuss some 9th step stuff to do in New Orleans & Houston as well as Salt Lake City.



Leigh McInnis Gaetjens PO Box 150063 San Rafael, CA 94915-0063 (415) 572-4169 lmgaetjens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments