Sunday, June 24, 2012

Overslept this morning a little, made a AA (H&I) meeting to fill in for the sec who didn't want to become a モdark knightヤ was interesting at Marin General Hospital. My viewpoints to deal with folks who dont follow the rules someplace are getting to me and remain unpopular with the general population.

Backed up files to my server, thinking of eventually WORKING on a computer science / computer info systems at city collage of San Francisco. As a long term goal, have an appointment at collage of Marin for the time being.

After I get off probation September 7th,2012 I plan to apply for an expungement the judge who handled my case said she would agree to it and thats a work in progress. I may start driving a cab in San Francisco given with the bad California economy, not having much luck with my employment search

I made peace and met with my AA sponsor today...... working on a few things actually getting up around 5AM every morning  and going to bed later

Saw SKS recently. He looked like he might have been still using and not working a good program.
Going to a mens stag meeting today @ Marin Alano club.Leigh McInnis Gaetjens PO Box 150063 San Rafael, CA 94915-0063 (415) 572-4169 lmgaetjens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments