Monday, June 4, 2012


Had a productive day with PG and YV. Making progress in my continued recovery from insanity. Had my last session with RD. going to find a new therapist eventually, right now I have other priority.

Met with my counselor, and made an appointment with the disabled students program @ collage of Marin. Continuing to grow as an individual. A friend from orange county is coming to SF towards the end of June. Might meet up with an old friend.

Paid bills on time, eating less still making progress in OA & AA on step 7 in AA. I also am working a very good DA program step 4, and SLAA program.

Taked to BWD via text and VS via text messaging.

Codeing my new website which im going to launch next year sometime. Also dropping off my resume various places








Leigh McInnis Gaetjens PO Box 150063 San Rafael, CA 94915-0063 (415) 572-4169 lmgaetjens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments