Tuesday, May 29, 2012


Had a friend of mine recently, make some productive choices whom I have known for over 7+ years, also gave some suggestions to another friend whom I worry about. Going to Kms graduation, had some wack-job out there using and drinking with resentments trying to start trouble and drama for me. May have to change things out, it appears I have a stalker now.

I made some progress in my productive and progressing in life and saving $ toward my goals. Have to head home soon, and do laundry. Also received a notice about my EIN/TIN and some possible identity theft a warning, I doubt anyone would want my id but im making progress towards my financing goals.

Must notify the credit agency's











Leigh McInnis Gaetjens PO Box 150063 San Rafael, CA 94915-0063 (415) 572-4169 lmgaetjens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments