Friday, May 11, 2012

I used to be depressed and psychotic untill my mental breakdown in soberity, I lost faith in self and acted out to get pity party, in various ways i feel like i wasted my frist 2 years 1 month sober & the 13 months in the marin county jail was my rude awaking after psyco events and not taking care of my self.

I found faith again in jail and desire to go back to church and repent for my actions, i suffered from drinking, debiting, sex addiction, depression, bipilor disroder, overeating ive found more moderation and a higher power again

found out today someone i knew got his 3rd strike, and i knew he was relapseing and headed down this road. im glad i got out of that living suitution. 



Leigh McInnis Gaetjens PO Box 150063 San Rafael, CA 94915-0063 (415) 572-4169 lmgaetjens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments