Saturday, May 19, 2012



I called my sponsor today, I had a wonderful conversation, we are meeting on Tuesday after I get off work. Life has been better spoke to cary newman today. Went to the 9am meeting @ the marin alano club today. Life has been better and threw me a curve ball.

I'm praying things improve soon, if they dont I had a plan. My old landlords continue to deny his using and glad I wasn't a victim in his insanity. Received a call from someone from the courts Ill call them back on Monday, I still have a fear of checking voice mail messages. I procrastinate sometimes in those affairs.

My uncle is doing well, and l spoke to him today seems he picked up the same sinus cold that started in California all the way down in Louisiana. I guess people jet-lagged bring germs with them.

Novato is OK, but look forward to my own private place near central San Rafael, god willing.

Explored some educational oppertunites and conitnued to apply for jobs and preform followups being proactive.



Leigh McInnis Gaetjens PO Box 150063 San Rafael, CA 94915-0063 (415) 572-4169 lmgaetjens@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments